Many scientific studies show that happiness will increase if we do 5 things:
How we do these at The Wonder Tree:
BE ACTIVE - through movement with yoga poses (asanas), games and warm ups
TAKE NOTICE - by practising mindfulness, noticing our body, brain and breath
CONNECT - group sessions with partner poses, games, massages
HELP OTHERS - we support each other, practise kindness and gratitude, enjoy partner poses and group games
KEEP LEARNING - we learn yoga and mindfulness practises, about ourselves and coping and calming techniques
At The Wonder Tree you will gain 5 special powers:
1. MIND CONTROL - I can control my thoughts and not let them control me
2. COSMIC CALMING POWER - I will calm myself down when I am wild or worried.
3. POWER BREATH - I know that I can use my breath to feel calm, energised or focussed.
4. THE POWER OF KINDNESS - I am kind and grateful. I know that no act of kindness is ever wasted, whether it is towards myself or others.
5. SUPER STRENGTH - I am strong on the outside and on the inside.
A toolkit of D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) Yoga and Mindfulness practises, mindsets, strategies and techniques to gain the above Wonder Powers / Wonders of You. The Wonder Toolkit will help to grow self awareness, self regulation, self respect, self belief and self care. The aim is to empower children and young people so they can practise self help and develop healthy coping habits.
A toolkit of D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) Yoga and Mindfulness practises, mindsets, strategies and techniques to gain the above 5 Wonder Powers. The Wonder Toolkit will help to grow self-awareness, self-regulation, self-respect, self-belief and self-care. The aim is to empower children and young people so they can practise self-help and develop healthy coping habits.
I wonder what tools you prefer to use to help you to be calm and cope when you are feeling wild or worried?
Share the amazing things customers are saying about your business. Double click, or click Edit Text to make it yours.